Article 1 - Preamble.
User (hereinafter "the User"): Internet user connecting and using the site. Are considered as users all the Internet users who connect, navigate, read, view and use the site.
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or "tracer" (hereinafter referred to as "Cookies") is a small electronic file recorded on the hard disk of the user's terminal (computer, smartphone, etc.) by a website that the user visits. A cookie is recorded by the user's Internet browsing software. It is thus recorded in order to store various information and technical data that can then be read when the same website is visited again.
A cookie can only be read by its issuer, who can use it, during its period of validity, to recognize the terminal concerned each time this terminal accesses the issuer's website. Cookies do not allow the user to be identified and in no way risk damaging the user's terminal.
There are different types of cookies whose uses and content may vary. Short-term cookies contain information that is used during the user's browsing session. They are automatically deleted when the user closes the browser. Persistent cookies are used to store information that is used on each visit. This data allows the sites to recognize the user and to adapt accordingly to his previous choices and/or preferences. These cookies have a duration that can vary from a few minutes to several months.
When browsing this site, the publisher and/or third-party companies are likely to install one or more cookies on the hard disk of the user's terminal in order to collect information on site traffic such as the pages consulted. This information allows the editor to improve the functioning, the navigation, the interactivity and more generally the use of the site and its services.
The user's consent is required for the use of certain cookies. When connecting to the site for the first time, the user has the possibility of accepting or opposing the recording of cookies on his terminal by means of an informative banner proposed by the site or by configuring his Internet navigation software.
The continuation of the navigation on another page of the site or the selection of an element of the site (in particular image, text, link...) materializes the acceptance of the user to the deposit of the cookies referred to on his terminal.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a period of 13 (thirteen) months maximum. At the end of this period, the site will ask again for the user's authorization to record cookies on the hard disk of his terminal.
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation on the site:
4.1. Internal cookies necessary for the functioning of the site.
- Cookie " Tarteaucitron " : Allows the management and the saving of choices in terms of cookies consent.
4.2. Cookies for audience measurement.
- Cookie " Google Analytics " : Allows to measure the audience of the site.
- Internal cookies necessary for the functioning of the site: They allow the site to function in an optimal way. The user can oppose them and delete them by using the informative banner proposed by the site or by configuring his Internet navigation software, being informed that this may have consequences on the use of the site.
- Audience measurement cookies: These make it possible to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements that make up the site (pages and content visited, routes taken), to improve the interest and ergonomics of the services offered, to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the user's terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during visits to the site, according to the hardware and display or reading software that the terminal has.
The user is informed that he/she can oppose the recording of cookies on his/her terminal. If the user decides to deactivate the cookies, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
By clicking on the "Set" button present on the informative banner proposed by the site, the user has the possibility of accepting or refusing the cookies of one or more of the services listed to him using the "Allow" and "Deny" buttons.
The user can block and delete cookies at any time through his Internet browser, he can also configure his Internet browser so that he is informed when a cookie is installed on his terminal, and he can indicate whether certain cookies should be systematically refused.
The steps for setting the parameters vary from one Internet browser to another. They are described in the help menu of each Internet navigation software and allow the user to know how to modify his wishes regarding cookies. For information, the user can find the steps to follow in order to configure his Internet browser to oppose the recording of cookies at the following addresses:
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- For Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The "Adobe Flash" software component is configured by default to allow the recording of tracking information, and the user's choices regarding cookies are set via an interface different from that provided by Internet browsers. It is recommended that you change these settings by logging into the settings manager accessible at the following address:
For a better understanding and control of cookies, users are invited to consult the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) website at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Daily 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 8pm.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING.
Tel : 33 (0)4 75 04 68 35
Camping "Les Truffières.
252 Impasse Les Truffières.
07700 Saint Marcel d'Ardèche, France.
Latitude : 44.344183°N.
Longitude : 4.604771°E.
The history of our campsite.
Les Truffières campsite has a rich history, having been established in 1961. Managed by Valérie and Stéphane Soulier, it offers quality outdoor accommodation, including mobile homes, camper areas and pitches for caravans and tents, all year round. The campsite also features a bar, gourmet restaurant and heated sanitary facilities for added comfort. It is listed in the Ardèche Découverte tourist guide.