Camping les Truffieres
252 Impasse des Truffières
07700 Saint Marcel d'Ardèche
"The soul of the Ardeche has an address"
Article 1 - Preamble.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
User (hereinafter "the User"): Internet user connecting to and using the site. All Internet users who connect, browse, read, view and use the site are considered users.
Article 2 - Management of personal data.
The user is informed of the regulations concerning marketing communication, the law of June 21, 2014 for confidence in the Digital Economy, the Data Protection Act of August 06, 2004 as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: n° 2016-679).
Article 3 - Data collected.
Data is collected and processed only with the consent of the user who owns the data and is limited to what is strictly necessary. Whenever personal data is collected, the user is informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purpose his/her data is being collected.
The collection and processing of data is carried out in order to meet one or more previously determined objectives, and only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected (data minimization).
The personal data collected on the site are the following:
- IP address.
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- When the user connects to the site.
Article 4 - Purposes of the data collected.
The data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- The IP address is collected for statistical purposes, to manage the optimization of the site, to prevent and fight against computer fraud in case of use deemed abnormal forms of the site. The IP address is collected to determine the city from which the user connects. This address is immediately anonymized after use and the editor of the site can therefore in no way trace it back to a physical person.
Article 5 - Transmission of data.
The publisher does not sell the personal data of the users, which are only used for statistical and analytical purposes. The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the publisher of the site.
The publisher refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the information collected on its users to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "non-adequate" by the European Commission without informing the users in advance. However, the publisher remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors, provided that they present sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD: No. 2016-679).
Personal data may nevertheless be shared with third-party companies, exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the site uses the services of service providers to provide assistance, advertising or online payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
- If required by law, the site may transmit data in order to follow up on claims made against the site and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 6 - Data retention.
The publisher will retain user data in a secure environment for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with applicable regulations.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce terms and conditions, the publisher may also retain certain information for additional time.
Article 7 - Data Security.
The editor undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the information and in particular that they are not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or the confidentiality of the users' information is brought to the attention of the editor, the latter will have to inform the users as soon as possible and communicate to them the measures of correction taken. In addition, the site does not collect any "sensitive data".
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes recalled above, the main persons likely to have access to the users' data are mainly the agents of the editor's customer service.
Article 8 - Rights of the user.
In accordance with the European regulations in force, the users of the site have numerous rights related to personal data. In particular, users have the right to access their data, to correct any errors, as well as the right to have personal data deleted, to limit their processing or to object to it. Users also have the right to withdraw their consent, to object to receiving commercial prospecting materials in the future, and in certain circumstances, the right to ensure that information is transferred to users or transferred to a third party.
- Right of access, right of rectification: The user has the right to access the personal data that the publisher holds about him, to have his personal data rectified if it is inaccurate, obsolete or incomplete.
- Right to erasure, right to be forgotten: The user has the right to have his data erased or deleted. However, this right may be limited by a legal reason or a legitimate interest of the publisher to keep the personal data.
- Right to object: The user has the right to request the limitation or to object to the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which can prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
- Right to withdraw consent for the processing of data based on consent: The user may withdraw his consent at any time relating to the processing of his data when such processing is based on consent.
- Right to data portability: The user has the right to move, copy or transfer data held by the site to another site. This right applies only to data provided by the user and where such data is subject to automated processing based on consent or contract.
- Right to determine the fate of data after death: The user can arrange what is to happen to his collected and processed data if he dies and to choose, if he so wishes, whether the publisher should communicate his data to a third party that he has previously designated.
8.1. Application of rights.
If the user wishes to know how the editor uses his personal data, or to ask to rectify them, to oppose their treatment or to delete them, he can contact the Data Protection Officer who is at the disposal of the users for any question relating to the protection of the personal data.
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document, signed, and mention the address at which the editor will be able to contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by 2 (two) months if the complexity of the request so requires.
Requests for the deletion of personal data will be subject to the obligations imposed on the publisher by law, in particular as regards the conservation or archiving of documents.
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he/she believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he/she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés) or any competent judge.
Users may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL, at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Article 9 - Data Protection Officer.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions concerning the collection and processing of personal data. He can also be appointed as DPO (Data Protection Officer).
The user is informed that the following person has been appointed as Data Protection Officer by the site editor: Stéphane Soulier. The Data Protection Officer can be reached by post at the following address Camping Les Truffieres - 07700 Saint Marcel d'Ardeche - France.
Every day from 9am to 12pm and from 1pm to 6pm.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATION.
Tel : 33 (0)4 75 04 68 35
Camping "Les Truffières.
252 Impasse Les Truffières.
07700 Saint Marcel d'Ardèche, France.
Latitude : 44.3443°N.
The history of our campsite.
Les Truffières campsite has a rich history, having been created in 1961. It is managed by Valérie and Stéphane Soulier and offers quality outdoor accommodation, including mobile homes, camper van sites and caravan and tent sites, all year round. The campsite also offers a bar, a gourmet restaurant and heated sanitary facilities for added comfort. It is listed in the Ardèche Découverte tourist guide.
The campsite is listed as a camping ardeche on the tourist guide Ardèche Découverte. It is also on camping ardeche.